Above is the link for the online waiver. There is no paper version of the waivers available this year - please contact the school if you have any problems with the waiver or to set up a time to come in and complete it here on a school computer.
Some important things to remember:
- Ski & Ride dates this year are: 12/20, 1/3, 1/31, 2/14, 3/5 & 4/17.
- The Ski Program is only for 4th-8th grades.
- Waivers need to be done for chaperones and students by December 1st if you want to participate in the Ski & Ride Program this year. The link is above.
- The cost for students is $12 for a lift ticket and $6 for rentals. Money is always due two days prior to the ski day, no later.
- Chaperone training dates this year are on 12/14/19 from 12-4PM and 1/4/20 from 12-4PM. Doing the chaperone training guarantees you a free ticket every time you chaperone with us at Jay Peak (not including rentals at $6), and also earns you one complimentary day pass each time you chaperone. (Potential of 6 free day passes!)
- Siskin is always an option. It is free for all students if they do not want to go skiing/snowboarding at Jay Peak.